White Micro Waffle Bedding Range
The Micro Waffle White bed linen range has a fine waffle texture and is 100% pure cotton. Cotton’s moisture wicking properties, allows your body to breathe as it should, ensuring you won’t overheat during sleep. This range also pairs beautifully with the sheets and pillows from our Safari Range. For public health reasons, we do not accept returns or exchanges of bed linen. Important to note: the fabric could pill due to the friction of continuous movement on the same area over time.
Show Care Instructions
For public health reasons, we do not accept returns or exchanges of bed linen.
Slubs – a slightly thicker portion or knot in the thread – is part of linen’s natural character. This isn’t a fabric defect and will not tear more at that point in the weave than at any other point.
Important to note: Linen’s characteristically relaxed look is due to the nature of the fibre, which naturally has poor elasticity. Linen wrinkles easily and has a lot of movement and stretch.
How to care for BED LINEN:
• Machine wash on a gentle cycle at a 30 C water temperature.
• Refer to the sewn-in label on the product for washing instructions.
• Always line-dry linen and linen blends. Take care not to over dry linen in the baking sun.
• Tumble drying linen can break the linen fibres and is not advisable.
• Cotton pills due to the friction of continuous movement on the same spot. This can be removed with a fabric shaver.