Viscose Charcoal Carpet Range
Rugs serve as the backdrop of the rest of the furniture in your house. This rug sets the scene perfectly with a beautifully soft construction and a contemporary black tone. Handwoven in India from viscose, this rug effortlessly adds a touch of texture and warmth to your home, while its distinct colour is sure to leave a lasting impression.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Be mindful that furniture will leave indentations on carpets. Chairs and table legs can hook and pull threads out from its weave. Carefully trim these back using scissors. Do not pull loose threads.
Annual professional cleaning is recommended.
How to care for our CARPETS:
• Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth). This will reduce shedding over time. Routinely vacuum the underside of the carpet, as well as the floor underneath.
• Treat spots and stains immediately to prevent damage.
• Blot liquids (do not rub) with an absorbent cloth.
• Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight.
• Rotate the carpet every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.