Teak Root Dining Table
Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 – 14 business days.
This Organic piece is sculpted from old teak roots unearthed from the soil of plantations created by the Dutch colonists in Indonesia.
- Timber movement will occur as this is a natural product.
- Please note that if used outdoors, the product will obtain a more weathered look.
- Please note size mentioned is an approximate only.
Show Care Instructions
Teak, Aged Teak
Teak has an abundance of natural oils, making it durable and suitable for outdoor conditions.
Important to note: Continued exposure to sun and rain will turn the timber a beautiful, silver-grey patina. This weathering process will happen quite quickly once the teak product is placed outside. However, within a couple of months, the timber should settle and stabilise.
Avoid placing teak tables directly on carpets. The natural oils can cause damage and stains to the carpet fibre.
How to care for TEAK finishes:
• Sponge product with the foam of a water-and-dish-washing-liquid mixture. Over time, the wood will absorb more of the soap making the timber repellent to marks. This treatment does not guarantee against stains.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of teak furniture.