Tambora Dining Table
Not available online. Please enquire in-store.
With a base skilfully crafted from lava stone – a unique volcanic rock sourced beneath an active volcano in Indonesia – and a generous top made from Indonesian Munggur wood, the Tambora Dining Table boasts a simple intentionality that carries an unmissable presence.
Show Care Instructions
Cement, Concrete, Artificial Stone
Our concrete products are cast by hand. As a result, imperfections or variance of colour and texture from one product to the next is part of what makes each iteration unique.
Important to note: Concrete will contract and expand in different climates. This could cause hairline cracks. Over time, water dripping on the same spot will stain concrete.
How to care for CEMENT, CONCRETE, ARTIFICIAL STONE:
• Clean using mild, non-abrasive soap and water.
• Handle with care. Concrete products can chip and damage when bumped or mistreated.
• When moving a cement table, do not lift the tabletop with the base attached. The top is not designed to carry the weight of the base and it can cause damage if moved incorrectly. Move the table by the base or disassemble to move.
Munggur is suitable for outdoor use. However, the wood will weather and go sun-grey over time.
Important to note: Avoid placing Munggur products directly on carpets. The timber’s high moisture content can damage and stain the carpet fibre.
How to care for MUNGGUR WOOD finishes:
• Carefully follow the care instructions for Weylandts timber products.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture.