Soumack Carpet – Grey
National delivery using courier.
3 - 7 days
A traditional soumak is a type of flat weave rug, that’s stronger and thicker than kilim, with a smooth front face and a ragged back. This chic rug is crafted from a blend of jute and cotton in a rich charcoal tone that can effortlessly complement a variety of interior design styles.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Be mindful that furniture will leave indentations on carpets. Chairs and table legs can hook and pull threads out from its weave. Carefully trim these back using scissors. Do not pull loose threads.
Annual professional cleaning is recommended.
How to care for our CARPETS:
• Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth). This will reduce shedding over time. Routinely vacuum the underside of the carpet, as well as the floor underneath.
• Treat spots and stains immediately to prevent damage.
• Blot liquids (do not rub) with an absorbent cloth.
• Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight.
• Rotate the carpet every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.