Semento Dining Table 2400mm
The Semento dining table is a modern piece that will certainly leave a lasting impression at your next dinner party. Crafted out of cement and aluminium cast, this table muted tones and contemporary design allows it to stand out in your home and will look amazing with steel dining chairs.
Show Care Instructions
How to care for ALUMINIUM:
• Clean with damp, soft cloth and neutral cleaning agent (pH value -7). Do not scour.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture.
• If aluminium is in a saltwater climate, rinse off and wash with soap weekly to remove all salt, as salt deposits can damage the finish.
• Exposure to humid conditions might cause greenish deposits on the surface. This can be wiped off with a damp cloth.
• Excessive force or dragging may bend aluminium frames or legs.
Cement, Concrete, Artificial Stone
Our concrete products are cast by hand. As a result, imperfections or variance of colour and texture from one product to the next is part of what makes each iteration unique.
Important to note: Concrete will contract and expand in different climates. This could cause hairline cracks. Over time, water dripping on the same spot will stain concrete.
How to care for CEMENT, CONCRETE, ARTIFICIAL STONE:
• Clean using mild, non-abrasive soap and water.
• Handle with care. Concrete products can chip and damage when bumped or mistreated.
• When moving a cement table, do not lift the tabletop with the base attached. The top is not designed to carry the weight of the base and it can cause damage if moved incorrectly. Move the table by the base or disassemble to move.