Santorini Coffee Table – Large
National delivery using courier.
3 - 7 days
Crafted from teak on a powder-coated steel frame, this coffee table is specifically designed to complement the Santorini modular sofa’s configuration. With various sizes available, this allows you to find a suitable option for your outdoor living space.
Show Care Instructions
How to care for ALUMINIUM:
• Clean with damp, soft cloth and neutral cleaning agent (pH value -7). Do not scour.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture.
• If aluminium is in a saltwater climate, rinse off and wash with soap weekly to remove all salt, as salt deposits can damage the finish.
• Exposure to humid conditions might cause greenish deposits on the surface. This can be wiped off with a damp cloth.
• Excessive force or dragging may bend aluminium frames or legs.
Teak, Aged Teak
Teak has an abundance of natural oils, making it durable and suitable for outdoor conditions.
Important to note: Continued exposure to sun and rain will turn the timber a beautiful, silver-grey patina. This weathering process will happen quite quickly once the teak product is placed outside. However, within a couple of months, the timber should settle and stabilise.
Avoid placing teak tables directly on carpets. The natural oils can cause damage and stains to the carpet fibre.
How to care for TEAK finishes:
• Sponge product with the foam of a water-and-dish-washing-liquid mixture. Over time, the wood will absorb more of the soap making the timber repellent to marks. This treatment does not guarantee against stains.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of teak furniture.