Salvage Cabinet 8 Glass Door
Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 – 14 business days.
Images shown display examples of typical damage on this product but damage to the product you receive may vary in the extent of damage, for example scratches, scuffs, chips, cracks and marks.
Show Care Instructions
Powder-coated steel could chip or scratch when it isn’t handled with care. As a result of careless handling, the steel could rust if the powder coating has been chipped or damaged.
How to care for powder-coated steel:
• Dust regularly.
• Wash the surface of the powder-coated finish with warm, soapy water and a lint-free cloth or a soft sponge.
Important: if the product is in a saltwater climate, follow the aforementioned cleaning step weekly. Salt could damage the finish.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of the furniture piece.
• Do not rub, scratch, or scour the finish.
Teak, Aged Teak
Teak has an abundance of natural oils, making it durable and suitable for outdoor conditions.
Important to note: Continued exposure to sun and rain will turn the timber a beautiful, silver-grey patina. This weathering process will happen quite quickly once the teak product is placed outside. However, within a couple of months, the timber should settle and stabilise.
Avoid placing teak tables directly on carpets. The natural oils can cause damage and stains to the carpet fibre.
How to care for TEAK finishes:
• Sponge product with the foam of a water-and-dish-washing-liquid mixture. Over time, the wood will absorb more of the soap making the timber repellent to marks. This treatment does not guarantee against stains.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of teak furniture.