Safari Duvet Cover Queen – Cloud
National delivery using courier.
3 - 7 days
Crisp white bedding never goes out of style. Our Cloud Safari range is made in Portugal using premium 100% cotton, perfect for bedding that is both breathable and cosy. For a look inspired by a luxurious safari getaway, combine these stone-washed staples with pieces from our Safari Khaki range.
Show Care Instructions
For public health reasons, we do not accept returns or exchanges of bed linen.
Slubs – a slightly thicker portion or knot in the thread – is part of linen’s natural character. This isn’t a fabric defect and will not tear more at that point in the weave than at any other point.
Important to note: Linen’s characteristically relaxed look is due to the nature of the fibre, which naturally has poor elasticity. Linen wrinkles easily and has a lot of movement and stretch.
How to care for BED LINEN:
• Machine wash on a gentle cycle at a 30 C water temperature.
• Refer to the sewn-in label on the product for washing instructions.
• Always line-dry linen and linen blends. Take care not to over dry linen in the baking sun.
• Tumble drying linen can break the linen fibres and is not advisable.
• Cotton pills due to the friction of continuous movement on the same spot. This can be removed with a fabric shaver.