Rio Side Table Fume
National delivery using courier.
3 – 7 days.
This natural coffee table is perfect as the centerpiece for your lounge with its teak construction that is renowned for being naturally beautiful as well as extremely durable. This Rio coffee table is masterfully crafted from plantation teak with an eye-catching slatted base and a glass top. Its design effortlessly combines contemporary style with natural elements in a black tone and can fit into a range of interior design styles.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Glass is fragile and can crack, chip or break if mishandled.
Changes in temperatures and humidity can cause expansion and contraction of glass resulting in cracks.
How to care for glass:
• Wipe with a soft damp cloth. DO NOT use scour pads.
• Do not use harsh chemicals or detergents.
• Use newspaper to polish the glass and prevent streaking.
Teak, Aged Teak
Teak has an abundance of natural oils, making it durable and suitable for outdoor conditions.
Important to note: Continued exposure to sun and rain will turn the timber a beautiful, silver-grey patina. This weathering process will happen quite quickly once the teak product is placed outside. However, within a couple of months, the timber should settle and stabilise.
Avoid placing teak tables directly on carpets. The natural oils can cause damage and stains to the carpet fibre.
How to care for TEAK finishes:
• Sponge product with the foam of a water-and-dish-washing-liquid mixture. Over time, the wood will absorb more of the soap making the timber repellent to marks. This treatment does not guarantee against stains.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of teak furniture.