Palm Coffee Table with Norvigo Top 900mm
Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 - 14 days.
Clean, modern lines meet natural materials in our Palm coffee table. Crafted in Indonesia, the base is solid Munggur, a wood prized for its natural charm and rich texture. The top is Norvigo marble, polished to make the natural textures and tones make a statement wherever this piece is placed.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Variations in the natural veining and colouration make each piece of marble unique. No two items are exactly alike. Natural stone is porous and susceptible to marking and stains.
How to care for MARBLE:
• Dust frequently with a clean, soft cloth.
• Do not rub, scratch of scour.
• Protect from acidic substances such as wine, coffee and fruit juice. Wipe off liquids immediately and rinse with a clean, damp cloth.
• Do not leave any oily products on the stone.
• Always use coasters on marble tabletops.
Munggur is suitable for outdoor use. However, the wood will weather and go sun-grey over time.
Important to note: Avoid placing Munggur products directly on carpets. The timber’s high moisture content can damage and stain the carpet fibre.
How to care for MUNGGUR WOOD finishes:
• Carefully follow the care instructions for Weylandts timber products.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture.