Organic Munggur Round Dining Table
Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 - 14 days.
Bold organic beauty meets contemporary lines in this show-stopping piece. The munggur tree is prized for its variegated tones, rich grain and sustainable nature. This top is hand-finished to highlight the beautiful live edge of the tree, making no two pieces the same. The base is strikingly modern, adding interest and allure to your dining room. Featuring a powder-coated finish, this piece will serve as a characterful centrepiece for meals for years to come.
Show Care Instructions
Munggur is suitable for outdoor use. However, the wood will weather and go sun-grey over time.
Important to note: Avoid placing Munggur products directly on carpets. The timber’s high moisture content can damage and stain the carpet fibre.
How to care for MUNGGUR WOOD finishes:
• Carefully follow the care instructions for Weylandts timber products.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture.
Powder-coated steel could chip or scratch when it isn’t handled with care. As a result of careless handling, the steel could rust if the powder coating has been chipped or damaged.
How to care for powder-coated steel:
• Dust regularly.
• Wash the surface of the powder-coated finish with warm, soapy water and a lint-free cloth or a soft sponge.
Important: if the product is in a saltwater climate, follow the aforementioned cleaning step weekly. Salt could damage the finish.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of the furniture piece.
• Do not rub, scratch, or scour the finish.