Onyx Stool | Kepuk
Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 - 14 days.
Experience Indonesia's rich natural resources with this range of onyx stools, handcrafted out of natural onyx. Forming part of our Uniques collection, it truly is a statement-making piece. The rough yet sculpted edges speak to the craftsmanship the area is known for, while still being functional and classical.
Show Care Instructions
• Dust frequently with a clean, soft cloth.
• Do not rub, scratch of scour.
• Natural stone is porous and susceptible to marking
• Protect from acidic substances such as wine, coffee and
fruit juice. Wipe off liquids immediately and rinse with a
clean, damp cloth.
• Do not leave any oily products on the stone.
• You can use a cleaning product specifically made
to wash natural stone or any other neutral cleaning agent
(pH value -7). It must not contain lemon or vinegar.
• Always use coasters on onyx tabletops.
• Small fissures or hairline cracks can sometimes be visible in
natural stone, this is a naturally occurring characteristic.
It will not compromise the stability of the product.
• Variations in the natural veining and colouration
make each piece of onyx unique. No two items
are exactly alike.