Nikita Dining Chair
The Nikita dining chair is a statement piece that brings sophistication to your dining setting. Its open structure minimises visual noise, while its sturdy iron construction and natural rattan tone epitomises contemporary good looks.
Show Care Instructions
Furniture Fabrics (Linen, Microfibre, Polycotton)
Vacuum weekly with a soft brush. Blot spills immediately with a clean cloth, do not rub or try to clean with harsh chemicals. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and heat, this could cause fading and discolouration. Professional cleaning is recommended.
Wipe with a slightly damp cotton cloth to remove dust. Never use harsh chemicals to clean spots and spills. Iron is not rust proof.
Rattan, Cane, Kubu
Important to note: Inherent variations in the rattan, as well as variations resulting from the handweaving process, are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
How to care for RATTAN, CANE, and KUBU:
• Gently wipe with a clean, dry cloth to remove dirt and stains. Wipe spills immediately and dry the surface with a clean, dry cloth.
• For corners and crevices, brush gently or use a vacuum.
• If cracks appear, apply linseed oil to hydrate the material.
• Rattan will discolour and become brittle when exposed to sun and heat.
• Rain and water will cause it to discolour and warp.
• If placed outside, it will need to be under cover