Nairobi Path Carpet
Not available online. Please enquire in-store.
Taking inspiration from the tones of the Nairobi desert, these rugs are woven in shades of black, cream and beige. Featuring tasselled details, striped surfaces, and textured weaves, the Nairobi range adds warmth and African flair to your living space.
Show Care Instructions
Important: Cotton fabric could pill due to the friction of continuous movement on the same area.
How to care for cotton:
• Machine wash on a gentle cycle at a 30 C water temperature.
• Do not bleach, tumble dry, or dry clean.
• Pilling can be removed with a fabric shaver.
Place in a dry area. Occasionally vacuum on low-suction over the fibres to remove dust build-up.
Important to note: Inherent variations in natural fibres, as well as variations resulting from the handweaving process, are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
How to care for JUTE carpets:
• Jute may “sprout” during general handling and everyday use. The short plant fibres of jute are especially susceptible to this. Trim loose fibres back to the surface pile using scissors. Do not pull loose threads. After time, the fibres will settle and will require less cutting.
• Jute is sensitive to moisture. Avoid using liquids when cleaning and place in areas where they are less likely to be damaged by spills or excessive moisture.
• Use dry carpet cleaning powder and a vacuum to clean stains. Do not steam clean.