Manila Macy Pendant
National delivery using courier.
3 – 7 days.
Lighting that is both practical and pretty. Our Manila range of pendants are handwoven in architectural styles, casting unique and delicate shadows wherever they are placed in your home. Crafted in the Philippines, these pieces are made using rattan in muted and natural hues.
Show Care Instructions
Rattan, Cane, Kubu
Important to note: Inherent variations in the rattan, as well as variations resulting from the handweaving process, are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
How to care for RATTAN, CANE, and KUBU:
• Gently wipe with a clean, dry cloth to remove dirt and stains. Wipe spills immediately and dry the surface with a clean, dry cloth.
• For corners and crevices, brush gently or use a vacuum.
• If cracks appear, apply linseed oil to hydrate the material.
• Rattan will discolour and become brittle when exposed to sun and heat.
• Rain and water will cause it to discolour and warp.
• If placed outside, it will need to be under cover
Woven Rattan & Rope
Regular dusting and occasional vacuum with a soft brush is recommended. Blot spills immediately with an absorbent cloth. Avoid harsh chemicals, do not rub. Do not expose to direct sunlight or rain, as discolouration or fading may occur. For stubborn marks consult professional cleaners.