Lodge Modular Sofa
Prioritise comfort and cosiness. With its Oxford stitch finish, deep seats and soft cotton exterior, the Lodge Sofa is the epitome of relaxed living. Perfect for family movie nights and seating guests alike, this versatile sofa adds character and warmth to any living space.
Show Care Instructions
Performance Fabric Upholstered Sofas
For some of our sofas, we use performance fabrics such as polyester, acrylic and various blends for the upholstery.
These fabrics can pill due to friction of continuous movement on the same spot.
Important to note:
Pilling is not a fabric defect or fault. It is also not an indicator that the fabric is wearing away or disintegrating. Pilling is a normal occurrence and does not affect the durability or functionality of the fabric.
How to care for performance fabric-upholstered sofas:
• Carefully follow the general care instructions for sofas.
• Remove pilling with a fabric shaver.
• Rotating the position of your loose cushions will minimise fabric pilling.
Our sofas are made by hand from start to finish. While the frames, foam and panels are measured and cut using standard templates, height and structural differences occur during the upholstering process.
Important to note:
Exposure to sunlight, UV and heat can cause fading, discolouration and damage to the upholstery.
Cushion fillings settle, and foam seats soften over time. Regular maintenance, not sitting on the front of the sofa, and avoiding overuse of the same area on the sofa will minimise this effect.
How to care for sofas:
• Plumping and aerating the cushions and sofa structure, will help keep the sofa in shape by redistributing shifted filling and smoothing the padding.
• If possible, reverse and rotate your cushions regularly.
• With dressing, you can re-adjust seams and nudge them back into place.
• Daily dressing will have a lasting impact on the longevity of your purchase.
• Blot spills immediately. Avoid rubbing on the spill, this will worsen the problem. Contact our recommended specialist cleaners.
• Do not use any harsh detergents or cleaning agents. Only use a slightly damp cloth.
• Dust acts as a corrosive, damaging the sofa over time. Regular dusting or light vacuuming will prolong the product’s lifespan.
• Annual professional cleaning is recommended. Contact your nearest Weyalndts store for details.
• Do not put slip covers in the washing machine. Rather have them professionally cleaned while keeping them on the frame.
• Fabritect can be applied to upholstery. This is an invisible, protective coating that forms a repellent barrier against spills and soils. It does not alter the look or feel of fabric/leather at all.