Lantern Small + Concrete
National delivery using courier.
3 - 7 days
This range of glassware is beautifully handcrafted in Poland. Poland is widely recognised as one of the premier glass making areas in the world, where “hand or mouth-blown” glass is the basic method used by Polish artists, which has made the area famous for its creative and high-quality art glass. These vases are made of glass with a hot cut finish and an industrial-inspired concrete base.
Show Care Instructions
Cement, Concrete, Artificial Stone
Our concrete products are cast by hand. As a result, imperfections or variance of colour and texture from one product to the next is part of what makes each iteration unique.
Important to note: Concrete will contract and expand in different climates. This could cause hairline cracks. Over time, water dripping on the same spot will stain concrete.
How to care for CEMENT, CONCRETE, ARTIFICIAL STONE:
• Clean using mild, non-abrasive soap and water.
• Handle with care. Concrete products can chip and damage when bumped or mistreated.
• When moving a cement table, do not lift the tabletop with the base attached. The top is not designed to carry the weight of the base and it can cause damage if moved incorrectly. Move the table by the base or disassemble to move.
Important to note: Glass is fragile and can crack, chip or break if mishandled.
Changes in temperatures and humidity can cause expansion and contraction of glass resulting in cracks.
How to care for glass:
• Wipe with a soft damp cloth. DO NOT use scour pads.
• Do not use harsh chemicals or detergents.
• Use newspaper to polish the glass and prevent streaking.