Kelim Kaudani Natural
Not available online. Please enquire in-store.
Kaudani kelims are handwoven rugs made by the Uzbek people of central Afghanistan. Despite being part of an ancient tradition of carpet making, these 100% woollen rugs have a distinctive contemporary feel to them, owing to the strong graphite elements. Each of these handwoven rugs are completely unique and features small characteristic imperfects which adds even more to their charm. Will be part of your home for many years to come.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Be mindful that furniture will leave indentations on carpets. Chairs and table legs can hook and pull threads out from its weave. Carefully trim these back using scissors. Do not pull loose threads.
Annual professional cleaning is recommended.
How to care for our CARPETS:
• Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth). This will reduce shedding over time. Routinely vacuum the underside of the carpet, as well as the floor underneath.
• Treat spots and stains immediately to prevent damage.
• Blot liquids (do not rub) with an absorbent cloth.
• Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight.
• Rotate the carpet every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.