Kalahari Carpet Range
Set a subtle and chic African backdrop to your living space with these Kalahari-inspired rugs. Handwoven in India using ultra-durable hemp, these pieces are ideal for handling high traffic areas. With a muted monochrome palette and soft geometric patterns, our Kalahari range effortlessly complements the modern home.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Be mindful that furniture will leave indentations on carpets. Chairs and table legs can hook and pull threads out from its weave. Carefully trim these back using scissors. Do not pull loose threads.
Annual professional cleaning is recommended.
How to care for our CARPETS:
• Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth). This will reduce shedding over time. Routinely vacuum the underside of the carpet, as well as the floor underneath.
• Treat spots and stains immediately to prevent damage.
• Blot liquids (do not rub) with an absorbent cloth.
• Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight.
• Rotate the carpet every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
Important to note: Inherent variations in natural fibres, as well as variations resulting from the handweaving process, are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
How to care for HEMP carpets:
• Hemp may “sprout” during general handling and everyday use. Trim loose fibres back to the surface pile using scissors. Do not pull loose threads. After time, the fibres will settle and will require less cutting.