Jamie Dining Chairs
The Jamie dining chair is inspired by the beautiful tones of a Moroccan summer, giving your outdoor furniture selection a fresh look and feel. Made with a metal frame along with a rope construction, this chair’s open structure minimises visual noise, while its muted tone stands out and creates an instant impact. Combine a few of these chairs with an outdoor table for a complete look.
Show Care Instructions
Outdoor Rope | Polymer | Polypropylene
How to care for OUTDOOR ROPE, POLYMER, POLYPROPYLENE:
• Apply a mist of soapy water with a spray bottle and work the solution into the rope with a soft cloth.
• Blot and use slight pressure. Do not rub as this will loosen the fibres and abrade the rope.
Powder-coated steel could chip or scratch when it isn’t handled with care. As a result of careless handling, the steel could rust if the powder coating has been chipped or damaged.
How to care for powder-coated steel:
• Dust regularly.
• Wash the surface of the powder-coated finish with warm, soapy water and a lint-free cloth or a soft sponge.
Important: if the product is in a saltwater climate, follow the aforementioned cleaning step weekly. Salt could damage the finish.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of the furniture piece.
• Do not rub, scratch, or scour the finish.