Indian Wooden Door Coffee Table
Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 - 14 days.
Beautifully handcrafted with meticulous care using materials sourced from villages in India, this rare and vintage door has been repurposed into a table that celebrates expert craftsmanship and provides you with a one-of-a-kind piece. With authentic dents, nicks, cracks and old repairs, this collector’s item exudes rustic charm and rich patina, while it glass top and steel legs give it a modern and stylish edge.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Glass is fragile and can crack, chip or break if mishandled.
Changes in temperatures and humidity can cause expansion and contraction of glass resulting in cracks.
How to care for glass:
• Wipe with a soft damp cloth. DO NOT use scour pads.
• Do not use harsh chemicals or detergents.
• Use newspaper to polish the glass and prevent streaking.
Powder-coated steel could chip or scratch when it isn’t handled with care. As a result of careless handling, the steel could rust if the powder coating has been chipped or damaged.
How to care for powder-coated steel:
• Dust regularly.
• Wash the surface of the powder-coated finish with warm, soapy water and a lint-free cloth or a soft sponge.
Important: if the product is in a saltwater climate, follow the aforementioned cleaning step weekly. Salt could damage the finish.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of the furniture piece.
• Do not rub, scratch, or scour the finish.
Use a dry clean cloth to dust regularly. If required, a damp, soft cloth may be used. Do not use abrasive or oil-based cleaners. Blot spills immediately to avoid moisture, penetrating the wood.