Havana Occasional Chair
Note: Not available online. Please enquire in-store.
Made from premium quality rattan, renowned for its durability and natural charm, this chair is both timeless and versatile. It features an ivory cushion, expertly upholstered in soft fabric and plush padding, inviting you to sink in and relax.
Make to Order:
Please note that due to the personalised nature of this made-to-order product, not all colours can be purchased online. To acquire the Havana Occasional Chair, we invite you to visit one of our stores or contact us directly. Our knowledgeable consultants will guide you through the customisation process.
- Antwerp Mushroom
- Antwerp Linen
- Antwerp Fossil
Show Care Instructions
Furniture Fabrics (Linen, Microfibre, Polycotton)
Vacuum weekly with a soft brush. Blot spills immediately with a clean cloth, do not rub or try to clean with harsh chemicals. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and heat, this could cause fading and discolouration. Professional cleaning is recommended.
Rattan, Cane, Kubu
Important to note: Inherent variations in the rattan, as well as variations resulting from the handweaving process, are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
How to care for RATTAN, CANE, and KUBU:
• Gently wipe with a clean, dry cloth to remove dirt and stains. Wipe spills immediately and dry the surface with a clean, dry cloth.
• For corners and crevices, brush gently or use a vacuum.
• If cracks appear, apply linseed oil to hydrate the material.
• Rattan will discolour and become brittle when exposed to sun and heat.
• Rain and water will cause it to discolour and warp.
• If placed outside, it will need to be under cover
Woven Rattan & Rope
Regular dusting and occasional vacuum with a soft brush is recommended. Blot spills immediately with an absorbent cloth. Avoid harsh chemicals, do not rub. Do not expose to direct sunlight or rain, as discolouration or fading may occur. For stubborn marks consult professional cleaners.