Handwoven Recycle Rubber – Beige L
Not available online. Please enquire in-store.
This range of outdoor carpets ticks all the boxes in terms of style, comfort and sustainability. Crafted from a combination of upcycled (bicycle tubes and polyester) and natural materials, using specialised technology to create durable textiles from waste materials, this range has a beautifully natural and authentic feel that would be a timeless addition to your living space.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Be mindful that furniture will leave indentations on carpets. Chairs and table legs can hook and pull threads out from its weave. Carefully trim these back using scissors. Do not pull loose threads.
Annual professional cleaning is recommended.
How to care for our CARPETS:
• Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth). This will reduce shedding over time. Routinely vacuum the underside of the carpet, as well as the floor underneath.
• Treat spots and stains immediately to prevent damage.
• Blot liquids (do not rub) with an absorbent cloth.
• Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight.
• Rotate the carpet every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.