Handmade Jute/Jute (1/4″Braided) Rug Round Dip-Die
National delivery using courier.
3 - 7 days
Enhance the look and feel of your space with this versatile rug. Crafted from 100% jute, this rug’s eye-catching circular shape and natural construction provides you with an authentic edge that will create a warm and alluring ambience in your home. Designed in black and natural tones, this rug can easily fit in with a range of interior styles.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Be mindful that furniture will leave indentations on carpets. Chairs and table legs can hook and pull threads out from its weave. Carefully trim these back using scissors. Do not pull loose threads.
Annual professional cleaning is recommended.
How to care for our CARPETS:
• Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth). This will reduce shedding over time. Routinely vacuum the underside of the carpet, as well as the floor underneath.
• Treat spots and stains immediately to prevent damage.
• Blot liquids (do not rub) with an absorbent cloth.
• Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight.
• Rotate the carpet every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
Important to note: Inherent variations in natural fibres, as well as variations resulting from the handweaving process, are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
How to care for JUTE carpets:
• Jute may “sprout” during general handling and everyday use. The short plant fibres of jute are especially susceptible to this. Trim loose fibres back to the surface pile using scissors. Do not pull loose threads. After time, the fibres will settle and will require less cutting.
• Jute is sensitive to moisture. Avoid using liquids when cleaning and place in areas where they are less likely to be damaged by spills or excessive moisture.
• Use dry carpet cleaning powder and a vacuum to clean stains. Do not steam clean.