Hand knotted Rug Blue / Ivory
National delivery using courier.
3 - 7 days
Inspired by the art of West African indigo dyeing, this range of carpets makes for a unique and stylish addition to any home. Hand-knotted from a combination of wool and cotton with traditional patterns like stars, crosses and geometric shapes, this range has an allure that amplifies the charming organic nature of its original inspiration.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Be mindful that furniture will leave indentations on carpets. Chairs and table legs can hook and pull threads out from its weave. Carefully trim these back using scissors. Do not pull loose threads.
Annual professional cleaning is recommended.
How to care for our CARPETS:
• Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth). This will reduce shedding over time. Routinely vacuum the underside of the carpet, as well as the floor underneath.
• Treat spots and stains immediately to prevent damage.
• Blot liquids (do not rub) with an absorbent cloth.
• Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight.
• Rotate the carpet every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.