Gongachora Rug L
National delivery using courier.
3 - 7 days
Beautifully crafted in Chittagong, Bangladesh — this rug is authentic and immaculately designed to bring a natural, warming allure to your home. Crafted from a unique combination of jute and cotton in black and natural tones, this rug is versatile and stylish and would look great in your living space.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Be mindful that furniture will leave indentations on carpets. Chairs and table legs can hook and pull threads out from its weave. Carefully trim these back using scissors. Do not pull loose threads.
Annual professional cleaning is recommended.
How to care for our CARPETS:
• Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth). This will reduce shedding over time. Routinely vacuum the underside of the carpet, as well as the floor underneath.
• Treat spots and stains immediately to prevent damage.
• Blot liquids (do not rub) with an absorbent cloth.
• Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight.
• Rotate the carpet every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.