Forma Dining Table
This dining table, skillfully crafted in India, is a testament to innovative design. Set against the backdrop of nature’s artistry – blending forest green marble, wood, and tempered glass with refined, minimalist design is where form meets purpose.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Variations in the natural veining and colouration make each piece of marble unique. No two items are exactly alike. Natural stone is porous and susceptible to marking and stains.
How to care for MARBLE:
• Dust frequently with a clean, soft cloth.
• Do not rub, scratch of scour.
• Protect from acidic substances such as wine, coffee and fruit juice. Wipe off liquids immediately and rinse with a clean, damp cloth.
• Do not leave any oily products on the stone.
• Always use coasters on marble tabletops.
Important to note: Glass is fragile and can crack, chip or break if mishandled.
Changes in temperatures and humidity can cause expansion and contraction of glass resulting in cracks.
How to care for glass:
• Wipe with a soft damp cloth. DO NOT use scour pads.
• Do not use harsh chemicals or detergents.
• Use newspaper to polish the glass and prevent streaking.
Use a dry clean cloth to dust regularly. If required, a damp, soft cloth may be used. Do not use abrasive or oil-based cleaners. Blot spills immediately to avoid moisture, penetrating the wood.