Forest Coffee & Side Table
The beauty in our Forest range lies in the organic irregularities of the green marble tops. Available in a coffee table and a side table, this range beautifully combines natural textures with clean lines. Featuring a leathered marble surface and a saddlewood grey steel frame, the Forest range offers a storage and display solution that is eye-catching and timeless.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Variations in the natural veining and colouration make each piece of marble unique. No two items are exactly alike. Natural stone is porous and susceptible to marking and stains.
How to care for MARBLE:
• Dust frequently with a clean, soft cloth.
• Do not rub, scratch of scour.
• Protect from acidic substances such as wine, coffee and fruit juice. Wipe off liquids immediately and rinse with a clean, damp cloth.
• Do not leave any oily products on the stone.
• Always use coasters on marble tabletops.
Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use coarse abrasive powders, metallic scourers, silver or brass cleaners. Steel is not rust proof and should not be wiped down with a damp cloth. This product is natural steel with a wax coating, should the wax coating get scratched all that is needed is for wax to be applied and rubbed in. WAX0008 available for purchase separately.