Brooks Viscose Rug – Olive
Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 – 14 business days.
Images shown display examples of typical damage on this product but damage to the product you receive may vary in the extent of damage, for example scratches, scuffs, chips, cracks and marks.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Be mindful that furniture will leave indentations on carpets. Chairs and table legs can hook and pull threads out from its weave. Carefully trim these back using scissors. Do not pull loose threads.
Annual professional cleaning is recommended.
How to care for our CARPETS:
• Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth). This will reduce shedding over time. Routinely vacuum the underside of the carpet, as well as the floor underneath.
• Treat spots and stains immediately to prevent damage.
• Blot liquids (do not rub) with an absorbent cloth.
• Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight.
• Rotate the carpet every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
How to care for VISCOSE carpets:
• Viscose is sensitive to moisture. Avoid using liquids when cleaning and place in areas where they are less likely to be damaged by spills or excessive moisture.
• Use dry carpet cleaning powder and a vacuum to clean stains. Do not steam clean.