Bistro Table Top Chiseled – 900mm
Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 – 14 business days.
Images shown display examples of typical damage on this product but damage to the product you receive may vary in the extent of damage, for example scratches, scuffs, chips, cracks and marks.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Variations in the natural veining and colouration make each piece of marble unique. No two items are exactly alike. Natural stone is porous and susceptible to marking and stains.
How to care for MARBLE:
• Dust frequently with a clean, soft cloth.
• Do not rub, scratch of scour.
• Protect from acidic substances such as wine, coffee and fruit juice. Wipe off liquids immediately and rinse with a clean, damp cloth.
• Do not leave any oily products on the stone.
• Always use coasters on marble tabletops.
Powder-coated steel could chip or scratch when it isn’t handled with care. As a result of careless handling, the steel could rust if the powder coating has been chipped or damaged.
How to care for powder-coated steel:
• Dust regularly.
• Wash the surface of the powder-coated finish with warm, soapy water and a lint-free cloth or a soft sponge.
Important: if the product is in a saltwater climate, follow the aforementioned cleaning step weekly. Salt could damage the finish.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of the furniture piece.
• Do not rub, scratch, or scour the finish.