Bistro Table Fish Slate 900mm
Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 - 14 days.
This range of bistro tables is crafted in China using a combination of slate and steel. With its stark charcoal tone top, sand-blasted treatment and powder-coated finish, it exudes contemporary design while offering exceptional durability and functionality.
Show Care Instructions
Powder-coated steel could chip or scratch when it isn’t handled with care. As a result of careless handling, the steel could rust if the powder coating has been chipped or damaged.
How to care for powder-coated steel:
• Dust regularly.
• Wash the surface of the powder-coated finish with warm, soapy water and a lint-free cloth or a soft sponge.
Important: if the product is in a saltwater climate, follow the aforementioned cleaning step weekly. Salt could damage the finish.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of the furniture piece.
• Do not rub, scratch, or scour the finish.
Important to note: Variations in the natural veining and colouration make each piece of slate unique. No two items are exactly alike.
How to care for SLATE:
• Dust frequently with a clean, soft cloth.
• Do not rub, scratch of scour.
• Protect from acidic substances such as wine, coffee and fruit juice. Wipe off liquids immediately and rinse with a clean, damp cloth.
• Always use coasters on slate tabletops.
• Use a cleaning product specifically made to wash natural stone or any other neutral cleaning agent (pH value -7). It must not contain lemon or vinegar.