Aviator Tomcat Occasional Chair
Not available online. Please enquire in-store.
The Aviator Tomcat takes its cue from military aviation history, inspired by the twin-cockpit seats of the F-14 Tomcat. Its aerodynamic curves are hugged in riveted aluminium, inspired by the World War II British Supermarine Spitfire, put through a five-stage process to distress the metal and create the unique Spitfire finish. Crafted in genuine leather with a unique silhouette, the Aviator Tomcat occasional chair is an eye-catching piece that instantly takes your home to a whole new level.
Show Care Instructions
How to care for ALUMINIUM:
• Clean with damp, soft cloth and neutral cleaning agent (pH value -7). Do not scour.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture.
• If aluminium is in a saltwater climate, rinse off and wash with soap weekly to remove all salt, as salt deposits can damage the finish.
• Exposure to humid conditions might cause greenish deposits on the surface. This can be wiped off with a damp cloth.
• Excessive force or dragging may bend aluminium frames or legs.
Leather is a natural material characterised by its unique tone and the individual markings the animal acquired during its life.
These characteristics may include creases, stretchmarks, scars, insect bites, as well as brand marks. Different sections of the hide will also have differences in colour and grain.
Important to note:
These are not product defects. We do not hide or cover up these marks but choose to celebrate the unique qualities of each hide.
Leather will wear and stretch with use. The larger the panel of leather, the more pronounced this stretch will be. It will show up as wrinkles or dents on the surface of the product.
Regular use will affect the appearance and colour of the leather. Over time, it will develop its own unique patina.
How to care for LEATHER:
• Do not use artificial heat or harsh sunlight to dry leather furniture. This will cause the leather to become dry and crack.
• Our leathers do not require any hide food.