Amalfi Armchair | Brique
Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 - 14 days.
Elevate your living space with the Amalfi Armchair, a stunning piece of furniture that seamlessly blends the craftsmanship of Indonesia with the timeless appeal of brique and almond tones. This armchair, crafted and designed for relaxation, is the perfect combination of contemporary style and comfort.
Show Care Instructions
How to care for ALUMINIUM:
• Clean with damp, soft cloth and neutral cleaning agent (pH value -7). Do not scour.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture.
• If aluminium is in a saltwater climate, rinse off and wash with soap weekly to remove all salt, as salt deposits can damage the finish.
• Exposure to humid conditions might cause greenish deposits on the surface. This can be wiped off with a damp cloth.
• Excessive force or dragging may bend aluminium frames or legs.
Furniture Fabrics (Linen, Microfibre, Polycotton)
Vacuum weekly with a soft brush. Blot spills immediately with a clean cloth, do not rub or try to clean with harsh chemicals. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and heat, this could cause fading and discolouration. Professional cleaning is recommended.
Outdoor Rope | Polymer | Polypropylene
How to care for OUTDOOR ROPE, POLYMER, POLYPROPYLENE:
• Apply a mist of soapy water with a spray bottle and work the solution into the rope with a soft cloth.
• Blot and use slight pressure. Do not rub as this will loosen the fibres and abrade the rope.
Wash the surface of the powder coated finish with warm, soapy water and a lint-free cloth or a soft sponge. Gently wipe the entire surface area with the damp cloth or sponge, ensuring that all cracks and grooves are cleaned. Rinse with cold water and allow the furniture to dry completely. Furniture should be completely dry before placing any cushions or covers on the seats.