Alyvia Dining Chairs | Brique
National delivery using courier.
3 – 7 days.
Elevate your dining area with the Alyvia Dining Chair, where craftsmanship meets contemporary design. Handcrafted in Indonesia, it’s a seamless union of form and function. It's available in both linen and brique finishes.
Show Care Instructions
How to care for ALUMINIUM:
• Clean with damp, soft cloth and neutral cleaning agent (pH value -7). Do not scour.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture.
• If aluminium is in a saltwater climate, rinse off and wash with soap weekly to remove all salt, as salt deposits can damage the finish.
• Exposure to humid conditions might cause greenish deposits on the surface. This can be wiped off with a damp cloth.
• Excessive force or dragging may bend aluminium frames or legs.
Polyethylene, Polymer, Polypropylene, Polyresin, Viro Polypeel, Ecolene
How to care for POLYRESIN, VIRO POLYPEEL, ECOLENE:
• Wipe the surface clean by using a damp cloth.
• A quarterly wash with mild detergent is recommended.
Wash the surface of the powder coated finish with warm, soapy water and a lint-free cloth or a soft sponge. Gently wipe the entire surface area with the damp cloth or sponge, ensuring that all cracks and grooves are cleaned. Rinse with cold water and allow the furniture to dry completely. Furniture should be completely dry before placing any cushions or covers on the seats.