Contact: Customers can consult our in-store sales staff or speak to the Retail Managers at all our branches.
Costs: for exports will vary according to; the volume of the shipment, destination and export method.
Invoicing: Invoices reflect 14% VAT.
International ShippingAssistance includes the following:
- Providing original invoices.
- Assisting with product specifications (size, weight, product materials, care instructions, packing – i.e. flat packed vs. fully assembled products).
- Providing assembly instructions and charts (if applicable).
- Obtaining quotations for exports from forwarding agents (if customer requires this).
- Delivering products to local address prior to shipment.
- Customers purchase products from Weylandts and obtain an invoice.
- Sales Consultants assist with providing product information.
- Weylandts assists with obtaining a quotation for exporting the products.
- Customer accepts the quotation.
- Export agent is contacted to arrange export date and associated paperwork.
- Weylandts delivers product to local address as required by Export Agent.
- Paperwork is finalized and filed in.
- Customer is contacted to follow up on arrival of products at destination.
- Weylandts can only arrange to export Weylandts products as invoiced.
- Export Agents will communicate their own requirements and liaise directly with the customer.
- Weylandts cannot be held liable for arrangements between Export Agents and Customers directly.
- Customers should read all documents before signing and ensure that the content of the export agreement has been clearly explained to them.