Violet Dining Chair | Moss
National delivery using courier.
3 – 7 days.
With its rounded woven seat and stylish arm rests, the Violet dining chairs are a comfortable and chic choice for outdoor dining. Featuring a powder-coated metal frame, these chairs are available in a moss shade to blend into the greenery, or a coral to add a pop of colour to your outside area.
Show Care Instructions
Slubs – a slightly thicker portion or knot in the thread – is part of linen’s natural character. This isn’t a fabric defect and will not tear more at that point in the weave than at any other point.
Linen’s characteristically relaxed look is due to the nature of the fibre, which naturally has poor elasticity.
Important to note:
Linen wrinkles easily and has a lot of movement, softening and stretching. This will show up as wrinkles or dents on the surface of your sofa.
Polyethylene, Polymer, Polypropylene, Polyresin, Viro Polypeel, Ecolene
How to care for POLYRESIN, VIRO POLYPEEL, ECOLENE:
• Wipe the surface clean by using a damp cloth.
• A quarterly wash with mild detergent is recommended.
Powder-coated steel could chip or scratch when it isn’t handled with care. As a result of careless handling, the steel could rust if the powder coating has been chipped or damaged.
How to care for powder-coated steel:
• Dust regularly.
• Wash the surface of the powder-coated finish with warm, soapy water and a lint-free cloth or a soft sponge.
Important: if the product is in a saltwater climate, follow the aforementioned cleaning step weekly. Salt could damage the finish.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of the furniture piece.
• Do not rub, scratch, or scour the finish.
Our sofas are made by hand from start to finish. While the frames, foam and panels are measured and cut using standard templates, height and structural differences occur during the upholstering process.
Important to note:
Exposure to sunlight, UV and heat can cause fading, discolouration and damage to the upholstery.
Cushion fillings settle, and foam seats soften over time. Regular maintenance, not sitting on the front of the sofa, and avoiding overuse of the same area on the sofa will minimise this effect.
How to care for sofas:
• Plumping and aerating the cushions and sofa structure, will help keep the sofa in shape by redistributing shifted filling and smoothing the padding.
• If possible, reverse and rotate your cushions regularly.
• With dressing, you can re-adjust seams and nudge them back into place.
• Daily dressing will have a lasting impact on the longevity of your purchase.
• Blot spills immediately. Avoid rubbing on the spill, this will worsen the problem. Contact our recommended specialist cleaners.
• Do not use any harsh detergents or cleaning agents. Only use a slightly damp cloth.
• Dust acts as a corrosive, damaging the sofa over time. Regular dusting or light vacuuming will prolong the product’s lifespan.
• Annual professional cleaning is recommended. Contact your nearest Weylandts store for details.
• Do not put slip covers in the washing machine. Rather have them professionally cleaned while keeping them on the frame.
• Fabritect can be applied to upholstery. This is an invisible, protective coating that forms a repellent barrier against spills and soils. It does not alter the look or feel of fabric/leather at all.