Tlacatl Carpet Range
As versatile as it is stylish, this rug is beautifully natural and will bring together any entertainment area. This rug is a part of our new Tlacatl range and is immaculately handwoven from a combination of wool and cotton, effortlessly providing your living space with texture and warmth. Consisting of mostly wool, this rug brings a soft touch to your home at an affordable price.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Be mindful that furniture will leave indentations on carpets. Chairs and table legs can hook and pull threads out from its weave. Carefully trim these back using scissors. Do not pull loose threads.
Annual professional cleaning is recommended.
How to care for our CARPETS:
• Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth). This will reduce shedding over time. Routinely vacuum the underside of the carpet, as well as the floor underneath.
• Treat spots and stains immediately to prevent damage.
• Blot liquids (do not rub) with an absorbent cloth.
• Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight.
• Rotate the carpet every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.