Terrazzo Bistro Table
Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 – 14 business days.
Originating in the cafés of France, bistro tables lend themselves well to an intimate dinner or a drink with a friend. This terrazzo bistro table is perfect for compact urban living, its slim proportions and immense functionality make it perfect for a home where space is limited. Expertly crafted with eye-catching black terrazzo top and an iron leg, this table is sure to stand out in your home.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Variations in the natural veining and colouration make each piece of marble unique. No two items are exactly alike. Natural stone is porous and susceptible to marking and stains.
How to care for MARBLE:
• Dust frequently with a clean, soft cloth.
• Do not rub, scratch of scour.
• Protect from acidic substances such as wine, coffee and fruit juice. Wipe off liquids immediately and rinse with a clean, damp cloth.
• Do not leave any oily products on the stone.
• Always use coasters on marble tabletops.
Wipe with a slightly damp cotton cloth to remove dust. Never use harsh chemicals to clean spots and spills. Iron is not rust proof.