Tenerife Chunky Weave L Carpet
Not available online. Please enquire in-store.
Bring a natural element into your home with this standout chunky jute rug. This rug celebrates jute’s natural colour tones, slubs and abundant variations and instantly brings warmth and texture to any space. Artisans weave the golden strands into braids before finishing off the rug on a hand-operated loom — providing you with a unique rug that will leave a lasting impression in your home.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Be mindful that furniture will leave indentations on carpets. Chairs and table legs can hook and pull threads out from its weave. Carefully trim these back using scissors. Do not pull loose threads.
Annual professional cleaning is recommended.
How to care for our CARPETS:
• Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth). This will reduce shedding over time. Routinely vacuum the underside of the carpet, as well as the floor underneath.
• Treat spots and stains immediately to prevent damage.
• Blot liquids (do not rub) with an absorbent cloth.
• Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight.
• Rotate the carpet every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
Place in a dry area. Occasionally vacuum on low-suction over the fibres to remove dust build-up.