Santorini Sofa Element | 2 Seater
Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 - 14 days.
Drawing inspiration from idyllic Santorini summers, this collection of outdoor furniture is perfectly suited for a sun-drenched alfresco setting. The sofa is upholstered with almond fabric, creating a blend of style, materiality and durability.
Show Care Instructions
How to care for ALUMINIUM:
• Clean with damp, soft cloth and neutral cleaning agent (pH value -7). Do not scour.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture.
• If aluminium is in a saltwater climate, rinse off and wash with soap weekly to remove all salt, as salt deposits can damage the finish.
• Exposure to humid conditions might cause greenish deposits on the surface. This can be wiped off with a damp cloth.
• Excessive force or dragging may bend aluminium frames or legs.
Furniture Fabrics (Linen, Microfibre, Polycotton)
Vacuum weekly with a soft brush. Blot spills immediately with a clean cloth, do not rub or try to clean with harsh chemicals. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and heat, this could cause fading and discolouration. Professional cleaning is recommended.
Outdoor Rope | Polymer | Polypropylene
How to care for OUTDOOR ROPE, POLYMER, POLYPROPYLENE:
• Apply a mist of soapy water with a spray bottle and work the solution into the rope with a soft cloth.
• Blot and use slight pressure. Do not rub as this will loosen the fibres and abrade the rope.
Teak, Aged Teak
Teak has an abundance of natural oils, making it durable and suitable for outdoor conditions.
Important to note: Continued exposure to sun and rain will turn the timber a beautiful, silver-grey patina. This weathering process will happen quite quickly once the teak product is placed outside. However, within a couple of months, the timber should settle and stabilise.
Avoid placing teak tables directly on carpets. The natural oils can cause damage and stains to the carpet fibre.
How to care for TEAK finishes:
• Sponge product with the foam of a water-and-dish-washing-liquid mixture. Over time, the wood will absorb more of the soap making the timber repellent to marks. This treatment does not guarantee against stains.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of teak furniture.