Relic Side Table | Tan Leather
National delivery using courier.
3 - 7 days
Images shown display examples of typical damage on this product but damage to the product you receive may vary in the extent of damage, for example scratches, scuffs, chips, cracks and marks.
Show Care Instructions
Leather is a natural material characterised by its unique tone and the individual markings the animal acquired during its life.
These characteristics may include creases, stretchmarks, scars, insect bites, as well as brand marks. Different sections of the hide will also have differences in colour and grain.
Important to note:
These are not product defects. We do not hide or cover up these marks but choose to celebrate the unique qualities of each hide.
Leather will wear and stretch with use. The larger the panel of leather, the more pronounced this stretch will be. It will show up as wrinkles or dents on the surface of the product.
Regular use will affect the appearance and colour of the leather. Over time, it will develop its own unique patina.
How to care for LEATHER:
• Do not use artificial heat or harsh sunlight to dry leather furniture. This will cause the leather to become dry and crack.
• Our leathers do not require any hide food.
Powder-coated steel could chip or scratch when it isn’t handled with care. As a result of careless handling, the steel could rust if the powder coating has been chipped or damaged.
How to care for powder-coated steel:
• Dust regularly.
• Wash the surface of the powder-coated finish with warm, soapy water and a lint-free cloth or a soft sponge.
Important: if the product is in a saltwater climate, follow the aforementioned cleaning step weekly. Salt could damage the finish.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of the furniture piece.
• Do not rub, scratch, or scour the finish.