Punto Dining Chair
National delivery using courier.
3 - 7 days
Images shown display examples of typical damage on this product but damage to the product you receive may vary in the extent of damage, for example scratches, scuffs, chips, cracks and marks.
Show Care Instructions
Rattan, Cane, Kubu
Important to note: Inherent variations in the rattan, as well as variations resulting from the handweaving process, are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
How to care for RATTAN, CANE, and KUBU:
• Gently wipe with a clean, dry cloth to remove dirt and stains. Wipe spills immediately and dry the surface with a clean, dry cloth.
• For corners and crevices, brush gently or use a vacuum.
• If cracks appear, apply linseed oil to hydrate the material.
• Rattan will discolour and become brittle when exposed to sun and heat.
• Rain and water will cause it to discolour and warp.
• If placed outside, it will need to be under cover
Teak, Aged Teak
Teak has an abundance of natural oils, making it durable and suitable for outdoor conditions.
Important to note: Continued exposure to sun and rain will turn the timber a beautiful, silver-grey patina. This weathering process will happen quite quickly once the teak product is placed outside. However, within a couple of months, the timber should settle and stabilise.
Avoid placing teak tables directly on carpets. The natural oils can cause damage and stains to the carpet fibre.
How to care for TEAK finishes:
• Sponge product with the foam of a water-and-dish-washing-liquid mixture. Over time, the wood will absorb more of the soap making the timber repellent to marks. This treatment does not guarantee against stains.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of teak furniture.