Procrastination Sculptural Figures
Made from aluminium, these sculptural figures are aptly named ‘Stretch’ and ‘Relax’ – making an abstract reference to the laidback human form.
Show Care Instructions
How to care for ALUMINIUM:
• Clean with damp, soft cloth and neutral cleaning agent (pH value -7). Do not scour.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture.
• If aluminium is in a saltwater climate, rinse off and wash with soap weekly to remove all salt, as salt deposits can damage the finish.
• Exposure to humid conditions might cause greenish deposits on the surface. This can be wiped off with a damp cloth.
• Excessive force or dragging may bend aluminium frames or legs.