Olive Carpet Range
Rugs serve as the fifth wall as well as backdrop for the rest of the furniture in your home and it’s essential that you find one that fits your aesthetic perfectly. This rug is handwoven out of viscose in a velvety olive-green tone and can fit just about any interior design aesthetic — while simultaneously adding warmth and texture to your space.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Be mindful that furniture will leave indentations on carpets. Chairs and table legs can hook and pull threads out from its weave. Carefully trim these back using scissors. Do not pull loose threads.
Annual professional cleaning is recommended.
How to care for our CARPETS:
• Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth). This will reduce shedding over time. Routinely vacuum the underside of the carpet, as well as the floor underneath.
• Treat spots and stains immediately to prevent damage.
• Blot liquids (do not rub) with an absorbent cloth.
• Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight.
• Rotate the carpet every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.