Nikita Occasional Chair
Our Nikita chairs combines handwoven details with modern lines. Featuring a seat woven from rattan and a powder coated steel frame, this occasional chair is both practical and a way to add an artistic touch to your home.
Show Care Instructions
Furniture Fabrics (Linen, Microfibre, Polycotton)
Vacuum weekly with a soft brush. Blot spills immediately with a clean cloth, do not rub or try to clean with harsh chemicals. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and heat, this could cause fading and discolouration. Professional cleaning is recommended.
Rattan, Cane, Kubu
Important to note: Inherent variations in the rattan, as well as variations resulting from the handweaving process, are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
How to care for RATTAN, CANE, and KUBU:
• Gently wipe with a clean, dry cloth to remove dirt and stains. Wipe spills immediately and dry the surface with a clean, dry cloth.
• For corners and crevices, brush gently or use a vacuum.
• If cracks appear, apply linseed oil to hydrate the material.
• Rattan will discolour and become brittle when exposed to sun and heat.
• Rain and water will cause it to discolour and warp.
• If placed outside, it will need to be under cover
Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use coarse abrasive powders, metallic scourers, silver or brass cleaners. Steel is not rust proof and should not be wiped down with a damp cloth. This product is natural steel with a wax coating, should the wax coating get scratched all that is needed is for wax to be applied and rubbed in. WAX0008 available for purchase separately.
Woven Rattan & Rope
Regular dusting and occasional vacuum with a soft brush is recommended. Blot spills immediately with an absorbent cloth. Avoid harsh chemicals, do not rub. Do not expose to direct sunlight or rain, as discolouration or fading may occur. For stubborn marks consult professional cleaners.