Manila Counter Stool
National delivery using courier.
3 - 7 days
Images shown display examples of typical damage on this product but damage to the product you receive may vary in the extent of damage, for example scratches, scuffs, chips, cracks and marks.
Show Care Instructions
Dust regularly and wipe with a soft, damp cloth. Dry off immediately to avoid marks. Do not use any harsh chemicals, abrasive powders, metallic scourers, silver or brass cleaners. If residue starts to leave marks apply wax polish regularly to shine. Frame is not rust proof. Clean more regularly at the coast, as sea salts build up and could cause corrosion.
Rattan, Cane, Kubu
Important to note: Inherent variations in the rattan, as well as variations resulting from the handweaving process, are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
How to care for RATTAN, CANE, and KUBU:
• Gently wipe with a clean, dry cloth to remove dirt and stains. Wipe spills immediately and dry the surface with a clean, dry cloth.
• For corners and crevices, brush gently or use a vacuum.
• If cracks appear, apply linseed oil to hydrate the material.
• Rattan will discolour and become brittle when exposed to sun and heat.
• Rain and water will cause it to discolour and warp.
• If placed outside, it will need to be under cover