Karoo Handstitched Circles Jute Dhurrie
Not available online. Please enquire in-store.
The Karoo range is a stunning showcase of natural, organic materials and the ingenuity of Indian rug weaving. This range uses innovative weaving techniques, where jute is elevated to create beautifully designed, tactile rugs that will bring a warm, authentic element to your living space.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Be mindful that furniture will leave indentations on carpets. Chairs and table legs can hook and pull threads out from its weave. Carefully trim these back using scissors. Do not pull loose threads.
Annual professional cleaning is recommended.
How to care for our CARPETS:
• Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth). This will reduce shedding over time. Routinely vacuum the underside of the carpet, as well as the floor underneath.
• Treat spots and stains immediately to prevent damage.
• Blot liquids (do not rub) with an absorbent cloth.
• Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight.
• Rotate the carpet every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.