Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 – 14 business days.
The Karma storage range is crafted in reclaimed teak with an all-black finish. The material selection, combined with the dark finish make this range simultaneously nature-based, as well as undeniably contemporary.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Glass is fragile and can crack, chip or break if mishandled.
Changes in temperatures and humidity can cause expansion and contraction of glass resulting in cracks.
How to care for glass:
• Wipe with a soft damp cloth. DO NOT use scour pads.
• Do not use harsh chemicals or detergents.
• Use newspaper to polish the glass and prevent streaking.
Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use coarse abrasive powders, metallic scourers, silver or brass cleaners. Steel is not rust proof and should not be wiped down with a damp cloth. This product is natural steel with a wax coating, should the wax coating get scratched all that is needed is for wax to be applied and rubbed in. WAX0008 available for purchase separately.
Teak, Aged Teak
Teak has an abundance of natural oils, making it durable and suitable for outdoor conditions.
Important to note: Continued exposure to sun and rain will turn the timber a beautiful, silver-grey patina. This weathering process will happen quite quickly once the teak product is placed outside. However, within a couple of months, the timber should settle and stabilise.
Avoid placing teak tables directly on carpets. The natural oils can cause damage and stains to the carpet fibre.
How to care for TEAK finishes:
• Sponge product with the foam of a water-and-dish-washing-liquid mixture. Over time, the wood will absorb more of the soap making the timber repellent to marks. This treatment does not guarantee against stains.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of teak furniture.