Handwoven Seagrass and Straw Rug
Not available online. Please enquire in-store.
This rug is handwoven in a combination of seagrass and straw, providing an authentic, natural design note to your living space.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Be mindful that furniture will leave indentations on carpets. Chairs and table legs can hook and pull threads out from its weave. Carefully trim these back using scissors. Do not pull loose threads.
Annual professional cleaning is recommended.
How to care for our CARPETS:
• Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth). This will reduce shedding over time. Routinely vacuum the underside of the carpet, as well as the floor underneath.
• Treat spots and stains immediately to prevent damage.
• Blot liquids (do not rub) with an absorbent cloth.
• Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight.
• Rotate the carpet every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
Important to note: Polypropylene in combination with natural materials such as raffia and seagrass should only be used under cover.
Extended periods in direct sunlight can eventually lighten carpets and cause damage to the fibres.
How to care for OUTDOOR CARPETS:
• Hose down the surface of the outdoor carpet to clean away dust and dirt. Avoid using high-pressure.
• Clean both sides of the carpet monthly with a solution of mild dish soap and water. Dry in sunlight.
• Avoid exposure to heavy rain or standing water.
• Trim loose fibres back to the surface pile using scissors. Do not pull loose threads.